Friday, May 10, 2013

"Let's pack up and move to California..."

Okay, we're not moving to California, but we are going on vacation there. :D  As we live in Washington, it's gonna be a 16 hour drive in all, so we're splitting it up between two days, but that's still a long time in the car.  Anyway, my point is that I'm hoping to post updates and photos on our trip when we have wifi (we're camping over half the time).

  Here are my top things to do on long car ride (in random order):
1. Listen to music:  if its playing throughout the car we all sing along!
2. Play hangman on my iPod with someone else.
3. Do complicated dot-to-dots: I really do have a book of these, and when I'm done I color them in!
4. Listen to an audio drama: Odyssey, Jonathan Park, or Radio Theatre.
5. Read comic books: Little Lulu and Tubby mostly, some Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse. I can't read easily in the car, it makes me feel sick, but not so much if I look up a lot.

In case you didn't know, my title is a quote from Hawk Nelson's song California.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!