Monday, July 8, 2013

A Quick Update

Hi All! We had our first two performances of Sound of Music this weekend and they went very well! Of course, the boys were late for two scenes, and our Marta was exhausted/sick at the second performance, but it was still a hit! Afterwards we go out and greet people, and tons of people take our picture, or put their kids with us and take our picture!

Besides that, you may have noticed that I made two new pages, Who I Am and Bucket List, check 'em out and tell me what you think! On the Bucket List page I included a couple things that I've already accomplished because they were on my bucket list for years and I just recently completed/reached those goals.

That's all for now!
Christina

3 comments:

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!