Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 1 - Favorite Film

I haven't seen the films for about a year, so.......the first one. The first book's my favorite, so it figures the first movie would be too, right? It's my fave because it's the beginning, the start of it all, nothing too horrible has happened yet, Frodo is still good ol' Frodo, it's exciting! OK, yes, they're all very exciting, but this is a little more exciting because you don't yet know what is going to happen (well, actually you probably do, but still...) and everyone is full of spirit and everyone is new! I probably repeated myself somewhere in there, but it's one of those things that kinda hard to explain. Alright, I better shut up before I make myself look stupider than I already have. Bye.
P.S. Here are some snippets from Pinterest, enjoy!
 
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!