Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 10 - OTP

I guess this means One True Pair, or in plain English: your favorite couple in the story. Let me name the couples: Aragorn and Arwen, Faramir and Eowyn, and Sam and Rosie.  Although Aragorn is my favorite character, my "OTP" is Faramir and Eowyn; maybe because they're more normal; maybe because they're both pretty cool; maybe because Eowyn isn't an elf. Not that I have anything against the elves, they're great; but I always thought the whole Aragorn Arwen thing was a little strange. Same and Rosie just aren't as prominent in my mind, so they're out. Therefore, with much too much said as usual, my fave couple is Faramir and Eowyn.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!