Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 2 - Favorite Battle


Now I know it's been a long time since I read or watched LOTR, I can could only remember the Battle of Helm's Deep until I started talking to my dad. Now I remember more. I think my favorite would have to be the last battle, the one in which Eowyn kills the Nazgul and Aragorn comes with the ghost folk. It's so epic!!! Okay, I was a little overexcited there, but LOTR is very a emotional tale (as in it has a lot of emotions in it: excitement, fear, joy, sorrow, etc.). Anyway, that battle is so crazy! I love the part where Eowyn fights the Nazgul. Here are some things to make this post actually interesting:

I love Aragorn's face here. hahaha.

hahahahahahahaha
I wanted to find ones from the battle that I was talking about, but it's kinda hard and I'm not that patient....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!