Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 3 - Favorite Character

Well, this one's pretty easy; Aragorn. Yup, he's my favorite character (I have another, but there's a question that in this challenge that fits that one, so I'll save it for later). Why? Well, he's kind of the Jesus figure in the story, which automatically makes him awesome. He lives a normal life, going about quietly as "Strider", keeping evil at bay; he can heal Eowyn, Merry, and all those that are gravely wounded during the crazy battle at the end; and he's actually a king (or the king, I should say). Overall, he's pretty cool; and (in my opinion) he stands out among the all the other awesome characters.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! :)
    Aragorn is awesome. Period. Those pics are great! :)
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!