Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 4 - Scene That Makes You Cry

I think I have several of these, all of them with Frodo and Sam; but the one that I can always remember is where Sam says, "I can't carry the it for you, but I can carry you!" and than he takes Frodo up on his back and carries him. Of course, all the scenes that make me cry are ones in which the characters are crying :P. Here are some scenes that make me cry (or want to):
When Sam finds Frodo after Shelob has conked him out

After the ring is destroyed
When Frodo leaves them all at the very end

2 comments:

  1. Those are all tearjerkers! :'( I think, though, that the scene that makes me cry most is Boromir's death. *WHY, TOLKIEN??*

    Keep doing the challenge; I'm loving it! <3

    xxLeslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad someone other than me is enjoying it!

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!