Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 5 - Scene That Makes You Laugh

Sorry this is a day late, I was busy working on this
Anyway, back to the topic at hand, Toastie Oaties! Just kidding, though probably only four of you will get that (Audrey, Will, Ben, and NarniaQAGuy). If you are not one of them and you got that, you are awesome!!!
Okay, okay, back to the real topic, scene that makes me laugh. Hmmm...probably when Merry and Pippin are sneaking around in that farmer's field (near the beginning) and they make a bunch of noise (or something like that, I can't really remember what they do, but it's funny!); or the scene where Pippin says "you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest...thing" and Merry replies "Well that rules you out, Pip". Then there's the scene where Gimli can't see at the Battle of Helm's Deep, so Legolas says "would you like me to get you a box?", and then where the two of them are trying to kill the most orcs/bad guys. Yeah, those are all pretty funny. I'm seeing a trend here: the sad scenes are with Frodo and Sam, the funny scenes are with Merry and Pippin, and Legolas and Gimli. 
Here are some funnies:



2 comments:

  1. Haha!!! :) Love the last one. XD

    Xox. Kayla
    loveandjoycanchangetheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those scenes!! Well, really, I love the whole movie.... :)

    Great post!
    xoxo
    sw
    http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!