Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 9 - Favorite Hobbit

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was too busy cutting out fabric, having water balloon fights, and performing Sound of Music. :D
All four hobbits have their qualities: Frodo is persistent, Sam is loyal, Pippin is funny, and Merry...actually I don't really know about him. (Of course, they all have several qualities, but these are the ones that stand out)  I love to laugh, therefore, Pippin has always been one of my favorite characters overall. Not only is he funny, but he's also loyal to his friends, and tries to do what's right. I noticed that on the last post, both of the picture-thingies that I posted involved Pippin, but here some more:
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!