Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Little Things


a smile
remembering your name
being listened to
a greeting
laughing together
being needed
running to meet you
a wave
strong hugs
being included 
talking together
sharing in your joy

It's been said time and time again, but it's still true, the little things make a big difference. Everyone wants to feel loved, to know that others like them and enjoy their company. Whether it's family, friends, or people you're just getting to know, we all need a little confirmation sometimes that we are liked. Lately, I've received much of this type of encouragement with the Sound of Music cast, and I felt inspired to post about it. What encourages you and makes you feel liked/loved? It's interesting to think about (or maybe it's just me, *nervous laugh*).  
See ya'! 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!