Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Vote For Me!

Okay, okay, I know I haven't posted in a long time, but it goes without saying; so I'm not gonna say it. :)
Anyway, some of you may not know that in spite of my 16 years, I still like dolls. American Girl dolls, that is. Not playing with them (like making up stories that they act out) but I like to dress them, and do their hair, and most of all be creative with them (make up cool crafts for them, make up fun hairstyles, do pretty photoshoots, etc.). I also LOVE to sew!! Combining AG dolls and sewing is the best. :)
Recently, I entered two contests, one that combines dolls and sewing, and one with dolls and photography. Both of them are determined by voting! That's where you all come in. :) I would be super happy if you guys voted for me here and here! At the first link, you vote by commenting; and at the second link, you vote by poll.
Here are the links again:
Doll Wardrobe Fashion Design Challenge - The link takes you directly to my entry, #27, and you vote by commenting that you are voting.
American Girl Fan Summer Fun Photo Contest - The link takes you to a post with all of the entries, scroll to the bottom and click where directed to vote. My entry is #31.
Thanks!
Christina

5 comments:

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!