Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 14 - Favorite Outfit

Oh, great...um...give me a minute while I hastily do a Google search for photos of outfits in LOTR.

Okay, here's what I found...
That's pretty...
 
Whoa, huge sleeves
 
For some reason, I find it hilarious that Pippin is wearing a scarf
 Classic
I like that the tree of Gondor is on his outfit
More classic
 
Well, that's enough for me. It'd be easier if I knew the costumes right off the top of my head, but (as I've said many times before) I haven't seen the movies for a while, and I'm not that big of a fan. Out of the ones I found quickly, I like Eowyn's best. It's so simple and pretty.
Whew! That was a lot of work. :)
Christina


2 comments:

  1. I think the costumes designers of LOTR were awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I know! The costumes are awesome!! (Even if I don't remember them...)

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!