Friday, August 16, 2013

I Got Tagged!! (Unofficially)

I got unofficially tagged by RoseMackenzieJessicaSarah, and Anna Storyteller! By that I mean that they said "I tag whoever wants this!" and so I took it. :) Thanks, you awesome five!
The Chronicles of Narnia!!
1. If the main villain of your favorite book/movie/TV series showed up on your front doorstep, what would you do? (Explain who it is first...)
Well, the main villain in Narnia is evil, but I'll go with the White Witch. I would probably stare at her in shock, shut the door in her face and lock it, grab the beebee gun (it's the only one I've ever used, besides toy guns) and watch her from an upstairs window. Or maybe I would stand there and talk to her warily, being careful what I say, and paying close attention to what she says until something significant happens.

2. Now supposing the heroes opposite this villain showed up just after your exchange. What would you do then? 
I would stare at them, help them defeat the witch, then invite them in.

 3. So...moving on, the heroes defeat the villain (with some help from you, of course-whatever it may be. ;) But the next day, you're just walking along, minding your own business, when you suddenly come across the same villain...who is now lying in the dust severely wounded and unconscious. What do you do? 
Make sure her wand is still broken, stay back a bit, and call the police (not that they could do much of anything, but I'm supposing that I have no way to contact the Pevensies).

4. Now his minions show up and kidnap both you and him and take you to their universe (or version of your universe, whatever it happens to be.) Your reaction? 
Yelling, struggling, "wow, I'm in Narnia!!!" "I hope the Pevensies or Aslan, or someone shows up". "Brrrr, it's cold here", etc. 
5. Your fantastic heroes have arrived to rescue you-but now you're faced with a choice. The villain, out of gratitude for your earlier help, (assuming you actually did help him when he was wounded) has offered you a chance to travel back to your own universe. However, the heroes warn you not to trust him. The only other way for you to get back home is to travel with the heroes on a long and dangerous journey... and there's no guarantee that you'll survive.
What. Do. You. Do. 

etc Go with them, of course!!! Why would I ever trust the White Witch? And why would I not listen to the Pevensies? Plus, it would be awesome to journey with them!!

Kinda odd questions, but very fun! I tag:
Kayla from Laugh an' Love
Sarah W from A Free Mind
NarniaQAGuy from NarniaQA (I can guess which story he'll pick, lol)
Will from Where There's a Will (I doubt he'll do this, much less read this post, he's my brother, but you never know...)

Thanks for reading!
Christina

5 comments:

  1. Okay :)
    Haha, N is definitely doing this. IDK where he is, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nor do I... Not on minecraft... Thats for sure. Nope. Not mincraft..

      Delete
    2. I was going to reply to Audrey's comment that idk either, but then you came and told us...or did you? Lol, you guys are funny. :P

      Delete
    3. Uh oh....I knew that you should have stuck with Minetest.

      Delete
    4. You don't even know what all is in minetest... you have to get a mod on their to have any creatures at all... And their are no creepers... http://nooooooooooooooo.com/ !!!!!!!!

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!