Friday, August 30, 2013

If You Were My Best Friend...

Maddi from Real did this a couple days ago so I decided to jump on the bandwagon...or something like that. Now I'm questioning whether that's a real phrase...
Anyway.
If you were my best friend you'd know........





...I used to hate polka dots....
...I can be extremely awkward...
...I have the worst comebacks...
...I don't like chicken unless it's in a burger or on pizza...
...I try to be optimistic...
...I like wind and rain...


 ...I am cautious...
...I love kids and have been babysitting since I was 11...
...I don't like very spicy food...
...I always want to correct people...
...I insist that I'm right until proven wrong. I'm often wrong...
...sometimes I sew all day long...
...I write letters to my friends that live far away...


...I don't go through with the majority of my plans and ideas...
...I dream big, way big, but don't really think any of those dreams will happen...
...I am kind of judgmental, especially when it comes to the books or music that are popular. You could say that I judge a person by their books and music...
...I love fantasy. So much...
...the beach is my favorite place...


And that's enough for now. :) 
Christina
All photos via Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. We sure have a lot of things in common =) Loved the pictures you used for this post!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!