Sunday, August 4, 2013

In July...

I baked...
  - cinnamon rolls
  - 2 chocolate zucchini cakes
  - blueberry muffins
  - 8 loaves of zucchini bread
  - scones

I read...
  - Under The Lilacs by Louisa May Alcott
  - Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens (unfinished)
  - The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C S Lewis

I watched...
  - Despicable Me 2
  - The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
  - The Avengers
  - National Treasure
  - Prince Caspian (very, very disappointing. I hadn't seen it for years)
  - Captain America

I reached...
  - 15 followers on this blog
  - 34 followers on Simply Dollightful
  - 75 sales in my Etsy shop

I performed Sound of Music 4 times

July has been fun, but I always look forward to August; for some reason August just says summer to me. I don't exactly know why :)
Thanks everyone for all of your comments and support, I greatly appreciate it!
Christina


6 comments:

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!