Sunday, August 18, 2013

New Page - Feedback Please!

Hey Everyone! Whoohoo, 20 followers!
     Anyway, the past few days I've been working on making a blog page where I can list all of my favorite books (okay, maybe I use favorite slightly loosely, seeing as there are over 100 books on the page, but I fully recommend each and every one!) so that if anyone is looking for another book to read, they have something to refer to!

      Although I'm not sure anyone will actually use it to find more reading material, I love books and I wanted to share them with ya'll! I do hope that someone looks at it, at least. If you do take the time to look over it (do it, this is an order) please leave me some feedback! I really want to know if it all makes sense. I was also wondering if it would be good to indicate what type of story it is (romance, adventure, fantasy, etc.).


     So, there you have it! Check it out and let me know what you think! (Preferably by commenting on this post).
Adios!
Christina

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, we have a lot of books in comman! I love Enright, Alcott, Nesbit, Montgomery, Kipling, George Macdonald, Howard Pyle, Dickens, Stevenson, Mark Twain, Tolkien, Chesterton, Sir Walter Scott too! Their books are wonderful!! :D
    xx
    sw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I don't think you need to sort out the books any more than you have...it would take so long for you to do, but if you did I'm sure it would be great!

    Btw, my 'favorite book' list is here: http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/p/beautiful-books.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! Yay, a "kindred spirit"! :)
      Thank you so much! I'll definitely check it out!
      Christina

      Delete
    2. Yay! Kindred spirits are awesome! :D

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!