Monday, August 26, 2013

Puppies, Books, and Fading Roses

You were probably like "what??" when you saw the title, but now that you've reached the post, you're going "Oooh" (maybe :P). Anyway, my piano teacher (also happens to be my neighbor) just got two purebred dachshund puppies and they are sooooo cute!!! She brought them over last night and I just had to take pictures of them running around!











Hope you didn't die of cuteness. :D The black one is Lily and the spotty one is Ivy; they're sisters. As you can see, the black one was easier to take pictures of. 

On Thursday, our really good friends from Seattle came and saw the play and they gave me these super pretty pink roses! I decided to use them for some still life photos, hence the books and fading roses.






So, what do you think? I think the rose ones turned out quite well, if I do say so myself. :)  
Yippee!! 25 followers!! *does happy dance* (not for real, I look ridiculous dancing, but if I did happy dances, I'd do one now). Okay, enough rambling. :P
Christina

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh! Those puppies are A-D-O-R-A-R-A-B-L-E!! I just want one so bad =D Oh and those pictures of the roses are beautiful! It looks so professional. You are truly amazing at photography =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! And they're so sweet, too!
      Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  2. Eeeek! *falls backwards and dies.* THERE SO FLUFFY!?!?! Okay, they are adorkable! ( Like my 'new' word? ) I want one. Send me one via the interspace!!! XD

    xoxo, kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...:) I think the 3rd, 4th, and last rose pics should be on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually did pin them to my My Photos board. :)

      Delete
  4. Have you seen my titles? That's nothing. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, do you mind posting about Top Blog on your blog?
    ~Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! What would you like me to say?

      Delete
    2. Just about the contest and the link to the post:)

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!