Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Songs - 5 of My New Faves

These are some of my more recent favorite songs that I've been hearing on Klove. Enjoy!

One Drop by Plumb



Starts With Me by Tim Timmons



God's Great Dance Floor by Chris Tomlin



Come To The River by Rhett Walker Band



Build Your Kingdom Here by Rend Collective Experiment

So, what did you think? Did you know any of these already? What are some of your favorite Christian songs? I'd love to know! (I only listen to Christian music).
Christina

2 comments:

  1. I knew all of them! KLove is my favorite radio station! :D Out of these, Build Your Kingdom Here is my favorite! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Mine too!
      Cool. :)
      Christina

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!