Saturday, August 10, 2013

The ABC's of Me

Thank you Sarah V (and a few others that I can't remember...) for this fun post idea!


Addictions: Pinterest, sewing, dreaming...
Bed size: Twin
Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom 
Dogs or cats: Dogs. We once had a cat. She was annoying. She ran away when we went to our grandma's on Thanksgiving. :P
Essential start of your day: Waking up. Hehe. And eating breakfast.
Favorite color: Turquoise, pink
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5' 5", average.
Instruments you play (or have played): Piano
Job titles you've had: Babysitter, housesitter, ski cadet, teacher, library volunteer, piano class helper, hair salon girl. (Wow, that's a lot!)
Keep-sake: The four Precious Moments dollies that I got when I was little (1 when I was born, 1 when I was one, and the other two when I was three). 
Live: Um..in a house? Just kidding, Washington. 
Mom’s name: Angie
Nickname: Christina the Regina or Regina (friends, Latin teacher), Nostrella (family, rarely used)
Overnight hospital stays: None!
Pet peeve: "you" instead of "your", "on" instead of "one", etc. When people hint at things. 
Quote from a movie: "Ma'am, there's only one God, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that" Captain America, The Avengers (saw it twice in two weeks, only movie I can quote from at the moment)
Right or left handed: Right!
Siblings: 3 younger brothers
Time you wake up: 6:30-8:00, depends
Uncertainty: Driving in an unfamiliar place, getting instructions and not knowing exactly what they mean but not wanting to ask. (or having asked a few times and still not quite understanding). 
Vegetables you dislike: Broccoli, 
What makes you run late:
X-rays you’ve had done: only on my teeth. Oh, and elsewhere when I was little. 
Yummy food you make: Brownies, cookies, cake, cupcakes. 
Zoo animal: Lion (I guess...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!