Sunday, September 1, 2013

In August...

I baked...
 - chocolate zucchini cake
 - chocolate cookies with mint chips
 - frosted sugar cookies

I read...
 - Little Dorrit (still in progress)

I watched...
 - The Avengers
 - Chicken Run
 - Monsters University
 - Monsters Inc.
 - The Incredibles
 - Iron Man

I reached...
 - 25 followers on this blog (10 more in a month!!)
 - 40 followers on Simply Dollightful
 - 86 sales in my Etsy shop, Daisy Chains

I also...
 - performed Sound of Music 6 times
 - went to a wedding

6 comments:

  1. Cool, Christina, sounds like fun! I've had zucchini bread but never zucchini cake, I bet it's really good! I love lists, could I maybe borrow this idea?
    xx
    sw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it has been! It is delicious, may be I should post the recipe some time...;)
      Absolutely! I'm glad you like it so much!

      Delete
  2. I love zucchini pastries! And congratulations on the followers. Mind if I use this epic post idea?

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!