Monday, September 30, 2013

Liebster Award!


Liebster Award Rules:
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you (A Free Mind).
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created.
List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that deserve some recognition.
Post 11 questions for them to answer.
Notify them that they've been nominated.


l. Why is the sky blue?
Because it is pure, clean, and wondrous' deep. (I dunno, I just made that up on the spot)

ll. If you were suddenly attacked by seven green aliens in the middle of Sahara Dessert what weapon would you want most?
Hmm...probably the "noisy cricket" from Men In Black 

lll. If the book closest to you were real and you could eat chocolate all day without getting fat would you ride the Gigantic Squirrel?
Absolutely. (the book closest to me is my Spanish textbook lol)

lV. Do you like math? Why or why not?
Kind-of-not-really. I don't really care. I don't like it, but I don't not like it. 

V. Have you read The World of Pooh (unabridged) by A. A. Milne? 
Hmmm..nope. I have, however, read When We Were Very Young, Now We Are Six, Winnie The Pooh, and The House at Pooh Corner by A. A. Milne. 

Vl. Who is one of your favorite authors?
Oh ho, you must be joking! One! Hah! Here are some: Charles Dickens, Mark Twain, L. M. Montgomery, and Baroness Emmuska Orczy. 

Vll. Favorite subject in school?
Literature. I love reading. But if you want me to pick a more "normal" subject, then I'd say Spanish.

Vlll. Are you home schooled? If you aren't, did you ever wish you were? And if you are, did you ever wish you weren't?
I was for the last ten years of my life, but this year I'm taking Running Start, the program for high-schoolers at our community college. I never wished that I wasn't homeschooled, I liked it a lot!

lX. Do you like old or more recent Disney movies? Why?
Having seen very few old Disney movies (we didn't watch Disney when I was young), I really have no opinion. However, I have enjoyed the ones I've seen. 

X.  How do you usually start conversations with strangers? - Do you have any tricks to keep the talking going?
Oh boy. Um...probably something like "Hi, I'm Christina! What's your name?" and then go on to find out what their interests are. 

Xl. If you had a horse (or if you do) what would you name it?
Errr..probably something kind of fancy and medieval or elvish. There's a good chance that I'd name it after a horse in Narnia or LOTR.

Who I nominate (I'll try not to nominate people who have already been nominated):
Em at According To Em
Kayla at Laugh an' Love
Leah Kathryn at Appasionata
Rachelle at Beloved Bluebird
Rachel at Confessions of a Daydreamer
Tangerine-Tane at Fifth Out of Ten
Hannah at In Neverland
Willow at In The Words of Willow
Grace at It's My Life
Kiri Liz at Lianne Taimenlore
Audrey at The Life and Times of Audrey K

My Questions:
1. Have you read Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery? Do you like it?
2. What is your current favorite song?
3. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? Would it have any special skills? (talking, wisdom, etc.)
4. What are three blogs that you highly recommend?
5. What is your favorite thing to do at the beach?
6. What book character is most like you? (or you consider to be most like yourself)
7. What has been your biggest personal achievement? (got into a play, read the entire Bible, etc.)
8. What is one of your favorite Bible verses?
9. If you could experience one book (only one!) for real, which would it be? Would you go as one of the characters or as yourself?
10. What is your favorite thing to do in the kitchen?
11. Yes or no?

And that's all, folks! (high-five if you got that reference). (double high-five if you think you got that reference)
Christina :)

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the nomination! i definitely agree on the favorite subject, literature is a must have!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!