Friday, September 13, 2013

Prayer Requests

As I get older, it just seems like there are more and more people in my life that need prayer. So many people that seemed okay, but are actually struggling. If you have a minute, please pray for one of these people:

  - My cousin Nick. He is in college and is quite Godless. According to my aunt and grandma he's not doing well.

  - My friend's dad. He is having problems right now that I don't think I should talk about. Pray for him and his family.

  - My friend Celena. She isn't a Christian, and she lives far away, so I don't know what's up with her, but I'm sure she could use prayer.


"The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."
                                        
                                         - John 5:16

Thank you :)
Christina

4 comments:

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!