Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Stuffs :)

Hello my friends! Sorry my posts didn't post :( I will look into that. The trip was sooo fun (but super hard)! We hiked 6 1/2 miles into a basin, where we camped alone! (Okay, there was one other guy there, but he was far away and we couldn't even see him, so he doesn't count). The next day we hiked 2 miles up to a glacier, which we also hiked; we gained about 1500 feet in elevation in that hike! It was so tough and awesome, but I'll tell you more in a couple days when I get the pictures up. :) 

In the meantime, here are some fun, random heart pics for you to enjoy. <3
















~ Christina

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a ton of fun =) I LOVE those pictures! I just love beautiful pictures like that. I don't know why but I can just look at a picture like that & it just fills me with inspiration =) it's like their so beautiful & magical!

    Ok sorry about that random babble about pictures...but anyway Great post =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. :) Thanks! Same here! There's just something about beautiful things that are so...wonderful!

      Haha, I don't mind, in fact, I love that you had so much to say!
      Thanks!

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!