Saturday, September 28, 2013

You Know Better

You Know Better - Mercyme

                                                             

This song is such a good reminder for me.
I have always been a confident person, 
so it's often hard for me to not just make my own decisions.
I need to remember that God knows better, far better, than I do.
                                                               

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
 in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight"
                           Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I love this song! :) And Proverbs 3:5-6 is my life verse <3

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!