Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Funnies!! XD

Hi everyone! I'm really happy today :)
I got an A+ on my Spanish quiz, I think my Precalc test went well, and now I don't have any Precalac homework!
I finished Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens--the book I've been working on reading for 4 months--and it was so good! I'll have to post a review of it soon.
AND, now I'm reading Les Miserable!! I just started it, but I'm already sucked in!
Plus (I know, I know, another one) I was talking to my friends (-ish) Kyrie and Kara and found out that they read awesome books too! I am a bit of a book snob, I judge a person by their books :P

Anyway, I'm really happy, so I wanted to share some of my favorite Pinterest funnies with you!

I love this one! It's so true!









Too many? Probably, but I enjoyed them! Have a wonderful day!
Christina

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! :) haha those are hilarious!!! :D Thanks for sharing, friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved #3 and #5!! haha, I seriously did everything the Six truths of Life says I was doing(except reposting on my blog) Funny, because I read the first, one, tried it out and was like, this is a lie! Then i smiled:)

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!