Thursday, October 17, 2013

New Friends

Hi! *smiles and waves*
What's up?
I hope you all are doing well!
It is BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL outside!! 
I wish that my eyes could take photos.
When I drive to the college the whole street is lined with different colors.
Red, orange, yellow, maroon, green, blue (blue spruce).
TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS!!

Anyway, according to the title, this post actually has a subject
 (besides my amazing rambling which I am sure you all adore).




My second day of college I met a girl in Precalc named Kendall.
I think you could validly say that we are now friends.
She's also a Christian, which is awesome!!
So that's really cool.
We have met several times before class to study together.
It's pretty awesome.



There's also Sophia.
How I know her is a little bit complicated.
But here goes:
Her dad was my English and Latin for about five years. 
It was great.
I kind of knew his kids back then.
Then last winter, I got into A Christmas Carol (my first play)
with four of his kids: Sophia, Lizzie, Ailie (pronounced eye-lee), and Mcadam.
I didn't really get to know any of them very well,
but I really liked them.



Fast-forward to the present...
Sophia is also at the college, but she's not in any of my classes.
To make up for that, we met before classes one day, which was great.
Now, we are again in a play together!
She and her youngest sister, Bella, are in It's a Wonderful Life with me!
Sophia is Potter's secretary, and Bella is ZuZu. 
That is all to say that I think we are kind-of friends.
Not quite friends, but almost. :)



Therefore...
Things are pretty awesome!
I've got a Precalc test and a Spanish quiz tomorrow.
I'm a little nervous about the math test. :P
My life is going to be kind of crazy because of the play.
Especially during tech-week.
But it'll all work out.

Oh, and I got to see my utterly ridiculous yet amazing bestie Olivia!
I gave her a signed CD from the concert that I forgot to post about.
I'll have to do that.
But, she liked it!
So that was good.
And I got to enjoy over an hour of completely crazy,
random talking with her.
Which is always the best.

Well, that's all for now.
Bye!
Christina
All random photos of friends via Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you've made some new friends! :) Friends are awesome, aren't they? :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!