Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pushing Back The Dark

I've been reading a lot of blog posts lately about people dealing with depression, confusion, and other such things. Yesterday I heard Pushing Back The Dark by Josh Wilson on Klove and it encouraged me. 
Now I want to pass it on to you. 



                                                                  
Whatever you do, just don't look back,
Cause somebody needs the light you have.
Whatever you do, just don't lose heart.
Keep on pushing back the dark.
                                                               


This post is dedicated to all of those who have suffered because they've
 felt unwanted, misunderstood, or like they don't fit in.

Especially EmmaEmma, and Anna :)

4 comments:

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!