Friday, October 4, 2013

Trust

_____________________
_____________

She looked at me with eyes of wonder,
She clung to me when she was tired,
She took my hand when she was lost,
She whispered to me when she needed help.


If only I could be like that child,
To cling to God when I am tired,
To take his hand when I am lost,

To whisper to him when I need help.

Her big brown eyes were full of trust,
Oh Lord, please make mine the same,
Help me to put full trust in you,

Just as that child did in me.


_____________
_____________________


~ written a few months ago by Christina

6 comments:

  1. This was absolutely beautiful =D love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super pretty! I can't write poetry to save my life, so, I am just basically in awe at anyone who can actually write it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!