Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ah, The Life of a College Girl...

Thanks everyone for commenting on yesterday's post! That was fun!


It's really, really weird to me that I am in college.
 This is the time that all my life I thought 
"whoa, when I'm that old I'm going to be so smart and know what I'm doing, etc."
Um no.
I don't know what I'm doing.

Honestly, it feels like a game.
Like I have to shift things around so that I can get my required classes in while also getting enough credits.
But I also have some choice in the matter.
And at the same time like it all doesn't really matter.
Like a game, y'know?

At times I feel like I'm managing someone else's life and I'm somewhere in the background.
Anyone know what I mean?

Right now I'm registering for winter quarter.
I'll probably take Spanish 2, Pre-calculus 2, Fitness Lab, and Volleyball. 
I have friends in every class except volleyball. Yay!

My current classes are all going quite well.
English is the hardest. My teacher is supposed to be a hard grader.
It's true, she is. But she's also a great teacher.

My Spanish teacher is a bit...eccentric, you could say.
But he's good too.
You just have to get used to his anger when people don't do their homework.
Or his confusion when people ask a question.
Or his way of acting like your question is ridiculous.

Ah well, the life of a college girl...;)
Have a splendid day!
Christina

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome you have friends in all your classes! Now you just need to make some in Volleyball. :)

    I know what you mean about life feeling like a game sometimes. I get feeling like that when I'm tired...but it's fun to do well at it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I can't wait!

      Yes, I care what happens, but a little part of me doesn't, y'know? ;)

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!