“November is the most disagreeable month in the whole year,' said Margaret, standing at the window one dull afternoon, looking out at the frostbitten garden.
'That's the reason I was born in it,' observed Jo pensively, quite unconscious of the blot on her nose.
'If something very pleasant should happen now, we should think it a delightful month,' said Beth, who took a hopeful view of everything, even November.”
Little Women, Louisa May Alcott
I actually disagree with Meg, but it's Little Women and November, so I included it. Besides, Beth makes a good point :)
I don't usually do these month posts (mainly because I get tired of reading them, lol), but November is just so exciting! I love November because....
- leaves are flying off the trees and twirling through the air (it's so gorgeous and story-bookish)
- it usually snows beautifully the week of Thanksgiving (and on through December!)
- Thanksgiving!! I love getting to see family! (and eating, of course)
- Making gingerbread houses! (yes, this is a Christmas thing, but we usually do it the weekend after Thanksgiving).
- It's the month before December!! (lol)
Have a lovely day!