Monday, November 25, 2013

Rambly, Rambly, Rambly

Hello!
I can't wait for Wednesday!!!
I get a 5-day weekend!

In other news....;)
Tonight is the last rehearsal before we start rehearsing in the Festhalle!!
(that's where we perform)
It's so much fun to start doing it on the actual stage
With the set
And props
And our hairdos
And costumes!!
(not makeup, everyone looks weird with all that makeup)
I'm so excited!!!

Remember that research paper I mentioned?
The one about chocolate?
Well, it was due today.
We had/have to do presentations on our topics.
One girl researched mermaids.
She believes in mermaids.
There's this "thing" called Aquatic Ape something that says that mermaids were the in-between stage of apes and humans in evolution. *barf*
The class (at least the part that I could see) nearly died of not laughing.
We were exchanging glances like mad.
It was the weirdest and funniest thing I've heard in a while.

I've got a new story idea.
I know, I know.
I never did anything with Idlewild.
The problem is that I didn't actually plan it out like a story
I just got the idea for a beginning and kind of went with it.
If I ever find some spare time lying around somewhere I may use it for that.
Prob'ly not. :P
Anyway, I have this story idea that I'm really excited about!
It's about a 16 year-old girl named Cora who lives in a tiny beach town with her aunt and uncle.
I'm going for a little bit Anne of Green Gables, a little bit Little Women, and whole lot of me. :)
I have a Pinterest board for it here if yer interested. ;)

Well, that's all.
Here's an adorable little girl to finish off this post!
Bye now!
Christina

14 comments:

  1. Cool! I can't wait for Wenesday either! I'm off Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday is a half day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy your five days off:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a five and a half day weekend too! (Wednesday is a half day, but it might be canceled because of all the snow around here).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!! I hope we get snow soon!

      Delete
  4. Awesome! I hope the play goes great, I know how crazy this time can be. :) And good luck with your new story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, December is the most fun and stressful time ever. :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Your story idea sounds lovely. :)
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw that little girl - so cute! I like the story idea!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!