Monday, December 9, 2013

A Post in Order to Post


Hello,
I really want to post but I don't really know what to post about.
Just whatever comes to mind, I guess. :)

The first two performances went really well.
It's a ton of fun.
Bella, the girl who plays Zuzu and who is also Sophie's little sister, was playing with me on Sunday and suddenly said, "I like you!" 
It was really cute. :)
Everyone is really nice, even if they're weird sometimes, and I like most of them.
(and by weird I don't mean the fun kind, I mean the makes-you-uncomfortable kind)

The snow here is pretty poor sport.
It's very slight, but is hanging in with our freezing weather!

I've got a cold, so I'm feeling pretty blah. :P
But at least I don't have another performance until Friday.

I made brownies the other day and they are soooo good!
I love chocolate. :)

Well, I think that's the end of the randomness...
Thank you all so much for reading and commenting!
Christina

4 comments:

  1. Hope your cold goes away soon! I had one recently too and I always forget how decidedly annoying sore throats can be!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so do I. :) I know, me too!!

      Delete
  2. I Hope you feel better! I'm sorry you're not feeling good.

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!