Sunday, December 8, 2013

I Confess...

This is a link-up created by the lovely Brittney of Daughter of the King!


As Brittney said, this will be a list of random things about me that I am "confessing" to. :)
Let the madness begin!
______________________________________________

I confess that I never hesitate to eat chocolate. I even made myself feel sick from eating too many homemade chocolate muffins only a few weeks ago.

I confess that when I'm driving at night and a car has been behind me for a long time I start to think that they're following me and create an escape plan (which I never put into action).

I confess that I exaggerate when I'm excited. Afterwards, I always feel like an idiot and wish I had the courage to tell whoever I was talking to how it really is.

I confess that when I turn at the four-way stop near our house I nearly always do it like I'm a lady spy. Y'know, cool head and finger moves while turning the wheel. 

I confess that I hate it when someone asks me what I'm baking. I don't know why, it just irritates me.

I confess that my one-inch heel character shoes kill my feet.

I confess that when someone with an accent talks to me I always talk back with a fake accent. Of course, I realize my mistake and hope they don't think I'm mocking them.

I confess that whenever I'm home alone and an energetic song is on I dance around the room like a maniac, singing at the top of my lungs.

I confess that I have never curled, straightened, or hair-sprayed my own hair.

I confess that I once laughed in a guy's face when he said he was gay.

Well, now that you know all my embarrassing secrets, I'll be off!
Christina


4 comments:

  1. Lol; we've got lots in common =) glad I'm not the only one who does the accent thing!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw that on your post!! Haha.

      Delete
  2. Oh. The "when someone asks me what I'm baking" thing. I hate that too, especially because usually at least like 4 people ask me. -_-

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!