Sunday, December 1, 2013

In November...


I baked...
 - Gingerbread for four houses

I read...
 - The Gammage Cup by Carol Kendall (reread)
 - The Lost Prince by Frances Hodgson Burnett (reread)
 - Peter and Wendy by J. M. Barrie (started reading to Joe)
 - Les Miserable by Victor Hugo (in progress)

I watched...
 - The Princess Bride (at least the 4th time...)
 - Man of Steel
 - Thor: The Dark World

I reached...
 - 38 followers on Idlewild
 - 57 followers on Simply Dollightful
 - 126 sales in my Etsy shop

I also...
 - Wrote a research paper on chocolate :)
 - Rehearsed for It's a Wonderful Life (first show is Saturday!!)
 - Celebrated Thanksgiving with family
 - Went to lunch with my friend Caitlin
 - Started working on a new story
Thanks for reading!
Christina

4 comments:

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!