Saturday, December 7, 2013

Snow/Opening Night/Gingerbread

Well, well, well, what have we here?
It couldn't be a post from Christina after a dreadful six days without!

Okay, that was weird.
 I guess it was just my way of acknowledging that I haven't posted in nearly a week. 

We finally had our first snow!!
But...it's a really tiny bit and it'll prob'ly melt today. 

I'm soooo close to being done with school!!
Next week I have to take an English final and finish up Spanish, but I'm done with Precalc!!

Tonight is opening night for It's a Wonderful Life!
Last night was the family dress rehearsal, but somebody *coughcough*mom*coughcough* forgot the camera, so I have no pictures to share. :(
My main outfit is quite pretty, and I've gotten a fair amount of compliments already. :)

Here are some pictures of our gingerbread houses:

Dad and Joe's barn.


Thomas and Mom's sweet shop.



Will's house.


My house!


Thanks for reading!
Christina

10 comments:

  1. Awesome gingerbread houses! My favorite is yours and the barn =D so cool! Have fun tonight =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest houses ever! Do you use a kit?
    Katie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No, we made our own using patterns out of a book. :)

      Delete
  3. These are adorable! I especially LOVE the barn! =D

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!