Thursday, January 9, 2014

17!

Me as a 4-year-old ;)

Wow.
I'm seventeen.
Maybe I think this every year but...
seventeen sounds so old!!!
Like, it's almost an adult.
Weird.

I've had a good day,
as you know if you read yesterday's post, we're waiting 'til Sunday to celebrate, but it's been good!
I got a card from Kendall that implied that I'm a nerd.
She likes to call me a nerd, it's really funny, she just does, and I think it's hilarious, so it's all good. :)
I also got a card from Caroline, a girl who's in Spanish with me. :)
And then Olga, a lady who works with my dad, brought me tulips!

Even though we're not celebrating today,
my mom is making a dinner that I've been requesting for a while:
curried rice and red cabbage "stuff" (I don't know what the cabbage thing is called, but it's good!).

I haven't really been working on my story.
I wish I was.
But I'm not.
I like my idea though...so probably someday I'll write more. :)

I finally wrote a letter to Cate and Claire, my friends whose family we go to the beach with every year.
I haven't written one since before September, so it was really nice to actually do that. :)

Well, gotta go eat my delicious dinner!!

22 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again! :)

    Oh goodness. Every time I get older I'm always like, "Wow, I'm seriously so old now." lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I know!! Every single birthday!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday ! Such a cute picture of you !
    2-3oftheway.blogspot.co.uk
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I can't wait to find out who the new doll is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! You were so little! Happy birthday;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you are so cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I totally know what you mean,time just flies by. I never that I would ever grow up. I hope you have fantastic birthday and many many more! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU! *throws glitter in the air*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks. Thank you!! Same here! Hehehehehe! :D

      Delete
  6. You were so so so ADORABLE :) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to you!!
    Tane ♥
    P.S. Cutie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Bithday!
    Celia
    blue-freckled-nargles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!