Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Buncha' Randomness!

Hi!!
I'm so excited!
It's snowing!!!!
Not the beautiful big flakes that build up well, but it's snow!!

Today is my last day of being 16.
That's right!
Tomorrow's my birthday!
Wow, I can't believe it.
17 sounds so old, haha!

Guess what I bought myself for my birthday, guess!
You probably didn't guess it right (if you even guessed, that is) because it's not very 16-year-old-ish.
I bought a new doll!
I'm really excited.
I've wanted one for a while but I didn't feel right buying one because I'm so old, but I finally did it.
She's so pretty, I can't wait till she comes!

On Saturday I'm going to Olivia's house to watch Jane Eyre and eat delicious snacks!
Then on Sunday we're going to celebrate my birthday! (my family, that is)
I'm excited about that too :)

I think that's all for now.
Bye!


23 comments:

  1. Awesome, happy birthday! What doll are you getting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you give us a hint to the new doll? Happy {Almost} Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! A new doll?? EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire and Cate G.January 8, 2014 at 7:06 PM

    Happy Birthday, Christina!! I hope you have an awesome birthday. I can't believe you're going to be 17!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Christina! I hope you have the most amazing day ever!!!!!!!! :) God bless you!!!!!! :)

    Oh, yay, snow. <3 =) I love snow. :) The doll sounds fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I know, I really really hope we get more!! So do I :) Thanks!

      Delete
  6. ...So when you wrote this yesterday it was the eighth...today's the ninth, so:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! :-) Congrats on your new doll!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday ! You share a birthday with someone I know ! Have a great day !
    2-3oftheway.blogspot.co.uk
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!