Wednesday, January 1, 2014

In 2013...

*I wrote this last night*

Guys, guys, guys!!!
AAAAGGGGHHHHOMYGOODNESSTHEYEARISCOMINGTOANEND!!!!
AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Okay, okay, I'm calm, I'm calm...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Anyway...

Wow oh wow,
So, so, so much has happened this year.
Like, I don't even know....

Alright, this situation calls for a list!

_______________________________

I read for the first time...
  - Kenilworth by Sir Walter Scott
  - Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens
  - Laddie: A True Blue Story by Gene Stratton-Porter

I watched for the first time... (in random order)
  - Pride and Prejudice (2005)
  - Emma
  - Despicable Me 2
  - National Treasure
  - The Avengers
  - Captain America: The First Avenger
  - Iron Man
  - Thor
  - Iron Man 2
  - Iron Man 3
  - Thor 2
  - The Book Thief
  - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
  - Man of Steel
  - Monsters University
  - Ice Age
  - Kung Fu Panda 2
  - Oz the Great and Powerful

I started...
  - My Etsy shop, Daisy Chains
  - This blog, Idlewild
  - My doll blog, Simply Dollightful
  - Running Start
  - Teaching at Mission Ridge (ski mountain)

I went to...
  - Schweitzer, Idaho (ski mountain)
  - California (camping)
  - Arch Cape, Oregon (beach)
  - Spider Meadows, Washington (camping)
  - Apex, Canada (skiing)

I also...
  - Played Lousia in The Sound of Music
  - Played Miss Andrews in It's a Wonderful Life
______________________________

Guys, this has been such a huge year.
I started blogging, I started my Etsy shop, and I got into Sound of Music, which has been one of my goals for three years.
I began Running Start and made straight A's.
It's been a great year.

Thank you all so much!
I have been loving reading everyone's posts and comments.

I'd like to especially thank Anna, who inspired me to write my stories; 
SW, who reads good, wholesome books; 
and Brittney, who has encouraged me in my faith.
You three are so kind and I'm very grateful for your friendship :)

Of course, the rest of you are awesome too, but I wanted to mention them specifically ;)

Well, have a wonderful year! I'll try to post more now that Christmas break is over, but I can't make any promises.....

Bye now!
Christina

6 comments:

  1. You read Laddie!! I love that book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did! I know! It's all because we had that comment conversation; my mom read it and got the book!

      Delete
    2. Really?! That's so fun! :D

      xo

      Delete
    3. So, (I can't believe I didn't already ask this) how did you like Laddie? What did you think of it?

      Oh, and I just noticed you mentioned up there that you teach at a ski place...do you teach skiing? That's so cool! I just took skiing lessons for the first time a few weeks ago and it was fun. I'm not very good at the whole steering part of it though...yet. ;)

      Delete
    4. I loved it!! It was so good; her writing, the story, everything!

      I do! I teach little kids. :) Thanks! That's really cool! Haha, yeah, it's tough when you're beginning :)

      Delete
    5. I'm so glad you liked it!

      That sounds pretty fun! :)

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!