Sunday, February 9, 2014

And I was like "Otaaaaay?"*

Wow, I haven't posted in a month.
Wow.
Sorry 'bout that.
It's funny.
I don't even have as many classes this quarter, but I feel busy.

For one thing, I got an Instagram for my Etsy shop/doll photography (@daisychainsdoll) and since have received several custom orders that kept me busy.

Then, I was just feeling kind of down; my room was a mess, I wasn't doing things in a timely manner, the weather was gross, y'know, that sort of thing; and I didn't have any motivation to post.

But it snowed!!! I can't believe it finally snowed, and it's so beautiful! I've taken sooo many doll photos!

I've also been busy teaching ski lessons on Saturdays, which is rather draining and sometimes frustrating 'cause I really don't think I'm a very good instructor, like I'm confusing and expect too much yet teach too little at the same time. It's complicated.

Oh, and did I mention I've been sick?

I had this somewhat dry cough for about a week and a half which didn't really bother me, but then it progressed into a regular cold with congestion and exhaustion. So yeah, I've been sick and tired.

I haven't read many posts or done anything on Pinterest either, which is both a good and a bad thing. It's a good thing 'cause I'm not wasting time, but it's a bad thing because I loved doing it!

Sooo, this is all to say that I've had a weird month and hope to get back into the swing of things!

QOTD: Have you watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? What did you think?
I thought it was fine. I neither liked it nor disliked it. It was kind of weird and moved at a strange, somewhat choppy pace.

Oh, and I got a personal Instagram as well, it's @christinatheregina if any of you have one. :)

I hope to post more soon!
Christina
*this strange title is a quote from Thomas, my middle brother, and I believe he was quoting KJ-52, a rapper who he used to like. :P

5 comments:

  1. I've seen chitty chitty bang bang and I think it's quite cute ! The songs are so catchy too. Hope you feel better soon !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've seen Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, I like it, it's fun. :) The scene with the child kidnapper used to creep me out when I was a kid... lol Are you still sick? I hope you feel better soon!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were awarded: http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-sunflower-blogger-award.html?showComment=1394665628590#c6947038334997593222

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I have a christian blog too! violetsweetpeas.blogspot.com Check it out!

    P.S. I found out about your blog because you commented on my friend Azure's blog, Pippa and Poppy, which I'm now an author on, so I saw the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to sound weird, but I just got an email from YouTube of a YouTube video, and it said I signed up to receive emails from them, but I know I didn't. So the thing is, I think I subscribed or something to a blog, but I thought I unsubscribed myself, and now I can't remember which blog it was. So I'm just wondering if that email had anything to do with that, and if this doesn't apply to you, sorry :(

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!