Sunday, April 6, 2014

1 Year//How Well Do You Know Me?

Wow.
I've been on Blogger for 1 year today. And so much has happened.

First I found Anna/Storyteller's blogs and then through her I found several other blogs and through those blogs I found even more.

Thank you all so much for supporting and encouraging me in my blogging endeavors! It's been so much fun.

You guys have inspired me so much in my writing. I don't write much at all, but I probably wouldn't have started if it weren't for all of you. :)

I don't have anything exciting to celebrate, but I thought it'd be fun to see how much you know about me now! (At least, I hope someone other than me thinks it's fun). :)

1. Where did my blog name come from?
  a. A book
  b. My imagination
  c. A dictionary

2. How many siblings do I have?
  a. Two brothers
  b. A brother and a sister
  c. Three brothers

3. What is my favorite color?
  a. Coral
  b. Teal
  c. Both

4. What is my favorite book?
  a. Little Women
  b. The Scarlet Pimpernel
  c. Little Dorrit

5. What is my favorite book series?
  a. Anne of Green Gables
  b. The Chronicles of Narnia
  c. The Scarlet Pimpernel

6. Can you name three of my hobbies?

7. Which instrument do I play?
  a. Guitar
  b. Piano
  c. Violin

Comment your answers below! I'll reveal the correct ones in a few days. :)

I hope you all enjoy my blog! Thank you so much for an awesome year of blogging!!
Christina

1 comment:

  1. All of these are really easy, except for number 2! I just can't figure that one out...

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!