Friday, April 11, 2014

A Little Bit of Catching Up...

Hello again! Sorry my posts are so sporadic, I think I'll try to post at least twice a week...but no promises. ;)

via Pinterest
Anyway, I thought I'd give ya'll a quick rundown of my life in the past three months:

January
I started my second quarter of school and began really working at Mission Ridge (a ski mountain). I got sick the second week of school and stayed that way all through February. I also started an Instagram for my Etsy shop and got a whole bunch of orders. Because of all that, I was pretty worn out. It was kind of a bad month. :P (Oh, and I turned 17 :) )

February
This month was pretty much more of the same: school, stress, work, sewing, sickness, and a little more stress. Aaaaand the weather was kinda gross, which usually doesn't bother me, but I think it just added a wee bit more to the rest.

March
I took the SAT, which I didn't feel awesome about, but ended up doing pretty well. I was supposed to study for it but, y'know... Yeah, so that was interesting. I got better, though not completely, finished the quarter, and went to Hawaii for spring break!

And that bring us to April, this month. I've started my third quarter, received two large custom orders, and am finishing my job tomorrow! Spring is finally here, and everything is in bloom! It's so beautiful. This looks to be a very pleasant quarter. :)

Thanks for bearing with me as I figure out what on earth I'm doing!
I'd love to hear from you, if it's not too much to ask. :)
Christina

6 comments:

  1. ASDFGHJKL OH MY GOSH IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO HAWAII! I hope you have a wonderful safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe, yeah, it's beautiful. :) Thank you, we did!

      Delete
  2. Wow. Sounds like a hard year so far. I have had so much work too. I guess all the exams coming up for everyone are having a huge effect ! I love that first picture !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was kinda difficult, but not too bad. ;) So do I!

      Delete
  3. Aww... sorry to hear you weren't feeling well! This seems to be the year of sicknesses. My family got an awful cold that lasted for about two weeks, and I just seem to be shaking it. Ugh.

    By the way, I just thought I'd let you know that I awarded you over at Lianne Taimenlore. Please stop by when you get the chance!
    http://liannetaimenlore.blogspot.com/2014/04/oh-look-at-that-ive-been-impaled.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, being sick is a bummer. :P

      Thank you so much!!

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!