Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello Hello Hello!

Hey everyone!

Wow, it's been a loooong time! Sorry 'bout that!

I've really missed blogging and all you guys! I'm not quite sure why I haven't been blogging...


Anyway, yesterday I started spring quarter, which is kinda exciting. I'm taking Spanish 3, English 202 (Critical Analysis), and Economics 101. I'm not sure I like my Econ professor, but time will tell. ;) This is the first quarter that I don't get to be in a class with Kendall, which is a bummer, but there's nothing I can do about it!


We went to Hawaii over spring break; it was beautiful! It didn't get too warm, and we didn't get burnt until the last two days! I ended up burning my nose pretty badly, though. :P  Besides playing in the ocean (which we did a ton of, I can assure you!) we went zip-lining, mini-golfing, and car-racing! I have no idea what type of race-cars they were, if there are different kinds...


I also read two really good books while on vacation! Mara, Daughter of the Nile by Eloise Mcgraw, which is a children's book recommended to me by my good friend Sophie, and Persuasion by Jane Austen, which I read simply because it's Jane Austen! They were great, and I fully recommend them!


So, I'm glad to be back! How are you? Tell me what's up! I haven't been reading many blog posts either...
Ta-ta for now!
Christina
all photos taken by Christina a few months back

5 comments:

  1. Oh I've missed you! I was just thinkin about you the other day and how much Ive missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I've missed you, too! I'm so glad to be back. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love Hawaii! Sounds like you had a great time! :) My sister's reading Mara, Daughter of the Nile, and I do like Persuasion. :) I missed you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's awesome! I thought Persuasion was really good. ;) I missed you too!!

      Delete
  3. I love your photos ! They are so amazing !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!