Friday, July 18, 2014

Fiddler on the Roof

Well, rehearsals are finally over and we're now off on our performances as of Wednesday night! Opening Night went quite well, and I expect tonight's to be just as good, if not better. I took some photos backstage and my mom took photos at the last dress rehearsal.

I'm having so much fun with it, and I've made some friends, too!

The adorable little girls in our cast: Lexine plays Bielke and Isabel plays the young fiddler.

Pretty Morgan is Shprintze!

Me and Lexi as women of Anatevka.

Megan is a woman of Anatevka, Victoria is the fiddler, and Grayson is a boy of Anatevka.

Victoria is the same age as me, so we hang out together during shows and rehearsals, and Grayson is her brother. They were both part of Sound of Music last summer, so I already kind of knew them!

Here are some photos from the show itself: 

 "Tradition!" (I'm always in red)

Sabbath Prayer

The Dream (definitely one of my favorites!)

Me saying my one line! 

The wedding! I'm holding Tzeitel. ;)

I'm not in many other scenes, but I don't care, it's so much fun just to be a part of this show! The actors are all so good and it's so cool to watch them! 

Well, hope you enjoyed seeing a glimpse into my life! Until next time. :)
Christina

2 comments:

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!