Friday, August 1, 2014

In July...

Well, it's been about 6 months since I last did this...I'm including some stuff from June

I baked...
  - zucchini bread
  - banana bread
  - chocolate chip cookies
  - snickerdoodles

I read...
  - the entire Little Britches series (by Ralph Moody), which I actually started in June, but finished last night! It includes:
      - Little Britches
      - Man of the Family
      - The Home Ranch
      - Mary Emma & Company
      - The Fields of Home
      - Shaking the Nickel Bush
      - The Dry Divide
      - Horse of a Different Color

I watched...
  - Thor: The Dark World
  - Napoleon Dynamite
  - Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  - Hoodwinked

I also...
  - performed Fiddler on the Roof 4 times
  - went to Kids Swiss Kamp for 1 1/2 days
  - gained several followers on my blogs
  - made several sales in my shop
  - re-listened to nearly all of the Ceiling Fan Podcast episodes
  - re-listened to the Green Ring Conspiracy (an Adventures in Odyssey album)

It's been a great month! I can't believe it's already August, but I guess we all say that every month!
10-4, over and out!
Christina

2 comments:

  1. You do like zucchini bread, don't you?! :) I watched At World's End last month too (for the first time). What did you think of it? I didn't like it as much as the first two, but it was still lots of fun. I do like Captain Jack Sparrow. :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes I do! As does my family ;) Yeah, I saw that in your post! I like it pretty well! It's a little heavy on the fighting and gets a bit dull and drawn-out, but it's fun! Yeah, he's pretty fun :D

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I! However, keep your language clean and acceptable; thanks!